Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thinspo, Comments

I finished up the ABC journal. I really wasn't that impressed with the results of the "diet." I think it's because someone who is as far along as I am has a hard time losing weight when they're trying to eat 500, 600, even 800 calories a day. That's a lot of food. That's two 6'' subway ham sandwiches, two large dill pickles, a cup of chopped pineapple and a vegan cookie. I can't expect to eat that much in a day and still lose weight. It's unreasonable.

KEMPER: I agree with you. Some people might be able to pull off a size 12 but I'm not one of them and I would never want to see that size on me again!

One day death will come to collect you: The ABC is a great way to get started. Try Googling "Ana Boot Camp" or check out the post that I have about it.


Duke: You'll get there. Just keep trying and never give up. If you're craving something ask yourself what's more important... that cookie or your hopes and dreams?


AnaBullshit: Thanks so much! (:

Skinnylove♥ and scottile: You're awesome for reading and responding to that post. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Alice: I think I will take your advice. I've read things similar to what you said elsewhere. A lot of people suggest having fruit in the morning no matter what else you do (or don't) eat because it's low in calories, easy and quick to digest, and gives you an energy boost. Plus it's healthy. Pineapple is a personal favorite because it's low calorie and delicious.

Here are some quick before and after thinspiration pictures. I got most of these from MySpace so if you want them taken down let me know and consider it done. If not, thank you for motivating tons of people! You are true proof that it is possible and looks fantastic. [:








No comments:

Post a Comment