Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thinspo

The number keeps going down. [:

Current weight: 144.0lbs / 65.3kg

I had ten wheat thins (about 90 calories) today and I feel light headed. Other than that it was just water. I think I need to try and use my calories on things that are more filling. Those crackers were delicious but not filling at all and they made me thirsty since they're so salty. I feel really tired.

I passed 1,000 page views three or four days ago. That's pretty cool. Thanks to everyone who reads and comments! Please leave me more feedback. If there's something you want to see or if you have questions let me know and I'll address them.

Thinspo! Theme? Models... which I try to stay away from because no one seems to like thinspo involving people who are all dolled up and photoshopped. [;






No comments:

Post a Comment