Saturday, May 28, 2011

Comments, Thinspo

At the start of this blog I answered comments by addressing them in a post. Some people suggested that instead of doing that I should go to the commentator's blog and reply individually. That becomes difficult when some of my comments are anonymous. It's also easier for me to nab them all in one go within a single post. I figured that I would start answering them by posting once more. [:

Q: "Do you think of me as fat?" - Jo
A: I can't see you so it's hard for me to answer that question. A weight that I think is "fat" on my body may not be "fat" on yours. Regardless of what my answer might have been, please don't worry about what I think. What matters is that you're happy with who you are. My circumstances advocate that I do what I do to attain that. Yours may be different.

Q: "Am I speaking correctly?" - Skylines
A: Yes! You're doing a great job, especially for someone who is learning English as a second language. Thank you for your compliments.

Q: "Can I know what's your height?" - Rochelle
A: I'm around 5'7'' or 171cm. (It's a little known fact that I dislike my height. As far as I'm concerned, it's not little enough to be "short" and not tall enough to be "tall.")

Q: "Does a 100 calorie/80calorie diet for 1 or 2 months work?" - Anonymous
A: It sounds like it will work extremely well and give you quick results, but I think it's a little extreme. I wouldn't suggest sticking to 80 calories a day for 2 months. Try mixing in some higher calorie days.

Q: "I want to lose weight fast but I don't know how to start. Please help?" - Anonymous
A: Check out the "diets" tab at the top of my blog. Picking any of those is a great place to start.

Q: "In the fasting time have you done some exercise, aerobics or some running?" - Anonymous
A: I hardly exercise even when I'm not fasting. I do not do any extra exercise when I am fasting. I'm actually quite lazy by choice. My thought process is, "if I'm going to endure starvation then I'll lounge around and not make myself feel guilty about it." It motivates me to fast longer and gives me a sense of reward during the hardship.

Q: "Did you use any vitamins?" - L.A.
A: Yes, I take several different types daily. Here is a post about it, and here is another.

Q: "Why don't you update more often?" - Lena
A: I update when I feel inspired. Unfortunately I'm much more addicted to pen and paper, so a majority of my thoughts are scribbled away.

Q: "Are you from Sweden?" - Anonymous
A: No, nor have I ever been there. It's a coincidence that "gaunt visage" is a Swedish phrase, for it is also a valid word combination in English.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Here's some thinspiration to keep you going! The theme is... alternative fashion and costumes.













No comments:

Post a Comment