Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thinspo

Kitty says: "I love your blog, and all the pictures! But could you tell us where you get them from?"

I gather my thinspiration from a variety of places. 95% of the time my pictures are collected from plugging terms into various search engines. The last 5% are pictures I take myself or scan in. This is a short list of the search engines and sites I use:

www.google.com
www.alta-vista.com
www.yahoo.com
www.tumblr.com
www.tinypic.com
www.photobucket.com

I look for terms such as:

thinspo
thinspire
thinspiration
skinny girl
real girl thinspiration
thin girl
anorexic
anorexia

I'm very careful about not taking personal media that the owner does not want used elsewhere. I always try to link back to the source and I leave any watermarks in tact.
As a side note: I made some minor changes to the layout. Now only the single most recent post will be displayed on the main page.

Here are some more pictures. Theme is fashion. [: Enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment