Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Comments, Thinspo

This post is all about responding to comments and giving you a big dose of thinspiration. ABC is going pretty well so far. Click on the link in my header to go straight there. [:

Zoe: Thank you! I try to do themes when I can. Happy New Year to you too.

Ana Goth Princess: Thank you very much.

Mallo: Some days are hard and other days leave you wondering how you'll manage to eat that much. The 800 calorie day is still scaring me.

See: Wow, that's amazing. This is the kind of thing that I look for. If you can do it and lose 14lbs then I should be able to finish it off! Good luck to you if you decide to give it another shot. It isn't easy.

Duke: You're doing a great job. Getting under 1,000 calories a day is difficult. If you think about it that's cutting your intake down by about 60% for the average person. Keep going! You can do this!

Skinnylove♥: Good luck with ABC! I weigh myself at the end of the day before I go to bed. My schedule is a little weird so that usually means I'm weighing myself around 5 or 6 in the morning.

Belu: I'm glad that I can motivate you. It gets easier the further you go along... even though the weight is harder to lose. [:


Theme for today is alternative girls! I'm not good at categorizing, but I guess other people might say "scene" or "punk."













No comments:

Post a Comment